- Exchange Traded Funds (4 hrs CPE credit)
- How an ETF Works (1 hr CPE credit)
- Using Your 401(k) and IRA in Retirement (1 hr CPE credit)
- Smart Social Security Strategies (1 hr CPE credit)
- Windfall Elimination Provision – (WEP) (1 hr CPE credit)
- Overview of Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plans (1 hr CPE credit)
Stordahl Capital Management is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.